Bed & Breakfasts
- BRAND NEW DS NEVER WORN adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream Triple White
- HUGO BOSS BUSINESSSCHUHE, Mod. C-Moder, Gr. 44,5 US 11.5 Beige Khaki
- FRYE ARDEN CHUKKA Mens Arden Chukka BootD US- Choose SZ color.
- NEW NIKE AIR MAX Infuriate II PRM 2 White bluee Men Basketball US 8.5 AJ1933-140
- shoes ADIDAS Man black BIANCO Natural leather,Suede BB5476U
- Lacoste Court Minimal Trainers UK Size 10 Brand New In Box White Leather
- 100% Genuine FILA KOREA Limited Edition White Slipper Flower Pattern
- Vans SK8-HI CUP CA Cali Collection Waxy Suede Smoke Turtle Dove VN000177HXD BB
- Mens Steel Toed Navy yellow Size 6 39 Trainers New Shop Clearance
- NIKE Metcon 3 Mens 852928-007 Size 14
- 2019 Air JORDAN RETRO 6 INFRARED Size 12 100% Authentic BRAND NEW
- Mizuno Men's Wave Sonic Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- NIKE WMNS AIR MAX 97 UL 17 SE ULTRA SPRITE COURT Women Running AH6806-101 W SZ 9
- Kelsi Dagger Womens Kenmare Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- Vintage Creations By Lama Cowboy Tony Lama Wingtip Boots El Paso Ladies 7.5
- Adidas Ultra Boost Women's B34051 Athletic shoes Sz 8.5 US
- Skechers 15393 Performance Womens Go Walk Lite- Ballet Flat- Choose SZ color.
- Asos Rachelle Ankle Boots gold LN45 70
- Womens Puma Vikky Platform Ribbon Satin Trainers In Cerulean bluee
- Womens Suede Ruffles Mid-Calf Boots Slim Heels Pointy Toe Side Zip Comfort shoes
- NEW STEVE MADDEN MADDEN GIRL RUSTIEE COGNAC BOOTS WOMENS 6.5 LACE UP BOOTS MID
- Front Lace up Thigh High Boot
- MERRELL Brown Leather Nutmeg Tetra Slide Slip On Mule Clog Comfort shoes Sz 7.5
- Womens Platform Suede Pull On Stiletto Heels Office Ankle Boots Casual shoes
- Halston Heritage Women's Size 7 Tan Fran Tobago Slide Sandal Fringe Tassel
- STANCO White bluee Luxurious Grain Calf Leather Mocassini Loafer shoes 10 US
- NIKE Men's shoes 845299 Green 28ｃｍ
- DAVID EDEN OSTRICH LIZARD SPAIN SHOES MEN'S SZ 10.5
- men Hush Puppies barricane Heritage brown scuro camoscio stivali casual
- Patent Leather Business Cap Toe Pull on Dress Formal Wedding Men Dress shoes
- KEEN Cascade Shitake Bombay Brown Sport Fisherman Sandals 1008667 Men's 10
- COLE HAAN Resort LOAFERS Brown WOVEN Leather Tassel SHOES Sz 10D
- Baffin Polar Proven - Men’s Boots - Size 7
- BASS Bryan Men Woven Moc-Toe Tassel Loafers Size US 10.5M Brown Leather
- 1810 adidas CRAZY BYW II Men's Basketball shoes B37555
- Alex D Durham Men's Dress Patent Leather Lace-up Ankle Boots, Brown
- Keen Utility Men's Tacoma Waterproof Work Boot - Choose SZ color
- GREY DANIELE ALESSANDRINI - SNEAKERS
- Palladium Pallabrouse Baggy Canvas Lace-Up Fold-Down Mens Boots
- LATEST Asics Gel Venture 6 Womens Trail Running shoes (B) (1012A504 400)
- MENS REEBOK FURY ADAPT in colors NAVY WHITE SIZE 11
- Reebok Men's Workout Plus Cross Trainer - Choose SZ color
- Mens Adidas CC Climacool Ride bluee Running Gym Sports shoes Trainers Size 6-12
- New Balance Mens Kaymin Trail v1 Low Top Lace Up Running, FADED ROSI, Size 15.0
- ADIDAS Ultra Boost LTD BB6220 5th Anniversary Limited Edition Men Size 11.5
- shoes PRADA LUXUEUX 4E3340 whiteHE NOUVEAUX 10,5 44,5 45
- Balance Men's MX608v4 Training shoes, Chocolate Brown, 7.5 4E US
- Occident Womens Stretchy Sequin Fabric Chunky Heels Over Knee High Boots shoes
- Vasque Breeze III Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Women's, 10378
- Adidas Element Race Running shoes Womens Size 9.5 New
- Boot LifeStride Western Dark Tan
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Joey Women's Fashion Sneakers bluee
- Fashion Women Ladies Lace Up Faux-Suede Wedges Heel Platform Low Top Sneakers
- Masseys Frauen Hunter Geschlossener Zeh Klassische Pumps black Groesse 12 US
- PUMA Axis 2 Run Trainer Gr.37 - 41
- New Ko Fashion Earth Womens shoes Casual Boots Ankle
- OTZ CorkLite Coarse Linen shoes Womens US 6 Green Chartreuse Slip On NEW
- SAN FRANCISCO HAIGHT ST. BOUTIQUE LEATHER ANKLE HIGH-HEEL BOOTIES BOOTS 40
- Very Volatile Women's Aquila Western Boot
- REDUCED Sebago Seneca Brown and Tan
- Allen Edmonds MAXFIELD Loafers 10.5 D Merlot (481)
- Mark Nason Men's Saki Sneaker
- Merrell Men's Versent Kavari Lace Leather Sneakers
- Keen Mens Voyageur Mid Waterproof Leather Hiking Trail Boots Size US 13
- Tavin II Handsome Mens Ralph Polo Leather Strap Lace Up Ankle Boots; Size12D
- Ecco Brown Green Pebble Leather Lace Up Oxfords shoes Mens 10 - 10.5 M Moc
- Suede Leather Mens Ankle Boot Combat Roma Motor Chelsea Pointy Toe Heel shoes
- NIKE AIR JORDAN XXXI 31 LOW PINK BASKETBALL SHOES SZ US11.5 KYRIE KOBE BRED KD I
- Fila Spaghetti Knit Men White Sycamore Biking Red Casual Sneakers 1BM00057-124
- NEW adidas MARATHON TR BB6805 shoes Mens Casual Trail shoes x1
- Reebok Men's Cl MCC Running shoes Grey (Parischalk) 10 UK
- Merrell Men's All Out Blaze Aero Sport Hiking Water shoes, Khaki, 11.5 M US
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Jordan Trunner LX High NRG Basketball US_13 UK_12 Eur 47.5New Balance Men's Grey Athletic Sneakers Low-Top Lace-Up Faux SuedeGEORGIA BOOT HOMELAND G106 MEN'S BROWN WATERPROOF 6 WORK BOOTS VARIOUS SIZE NEWSkechers USA Men's Noven Mesen Oxford
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Reebok instapump Overbranded Red White bluee Size 10.5 MMerrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot Walnut 10.5 W US - FREE 2 day ShipToggi Adult Callaway Jodhpur Equestrian Boot Leather Dealer Chelsea Horse Riding
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. SHOES SAUCONY SHADOW 5000 VINTAGE - S70404-5shoes Lotto Life's Trophy T7148 Man Sneakers White Leather Sport Casual Logo GymKeen Targhee II Low Top Size US 10 2E WIDE Men's WP Hiking shoes 1015704EEMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Adidas ultra boost uncaged 11.5
Things to do in Tahoe City
PUMA Men's RBR Mechs Ignite V3 Sneaker - Choose SZ colorKenneth Cole shoes Leather Design 106212 Red MenHi-Tec Men's Altitude VI I Waterproof Wide Hiking Boot - Choose SZ colorSparco Freizeitschuh Time 77 black - green Größe 36 (3,5 UK) (4 US)
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
|Manufacturer:||Does not apply|
Does not apply
Does not apply
Does not apply
|Style:||Does not apply||UPC:|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.